This is a message that I got on my voicemail a little while back. It's been sitting there as up until today I hadn't really found a way to get it off my voicemail and into a digital format. Today, after some searching, I found GotVoice and signed up for their free/lite plan. That did the trick.
Anyway, I don't really think this piece needs any particular introduction other than to say that Andrew is 6 (will be 7 on the 13th of this month) and in 1st grade. The good part starts at about 20 seconds. In case you listen to the whole thing:
• Totorica was previously the Music/Choir director at Borah High School which 5 of my younger brothers attended and 4 of them took various choir classes from him.
• Andrew did freestyle wrestling last year and talks about doing it again, he is not talking WWF here people ;)
• Weiner is the body part that Totorica reports Andrew having threatened to kick the other pupil in, it got distorted by GotVoice
Yes, we had a nice long talk with Andrew about that, but is it sad that I had a hard time keeping a straight face while listening to the voicemail? I was actually shocked that the other kid got suspended. I remember doing stuff like that in elementary school and no one ever got suspended for it. I do not know if there was previous disciplinary action with the student involved and didn't feel that it was my place to ask.
My borg designation is 2 of 7. My parents raised me LDS, but I'm atheist. My wife loves me, my kids think about it. My dog thinks I abandoned her and sleeps on the couch.
The Final Say
• Car Rides From Hell
• Keeping Time
• Old School Xbox Gaming
• Let The Summer Begin
• Economics 001, or why I hate Economics
• DISH Network New, and already busted, Copy Protection
• Deafening Silence
• Adventures in Linux Sitting
• Compiling mksquashfs 1.3r3